Community Womxn's Circle (in person)
Time & Location
About The Event
Monthly Community Womxn's Circle: Hosted by Emily
Lakeside at Furtho Manor Farm
A non-hierarchical free community womxn's circle. Our monthly communal space to connect and share. A reclamation of community.
A low key, down to earth womxn's circle where you can show up as you are, connect to yourself and others and have space to rest and breathe.
Bring tea & snacks, bathe in the company of others with space to rest and share.
Logistical organisation by Carly but each month is facilitated by a different member of our community.
What is a Womxn's Circle?
- A space were you can show up as you are without need for masks (metaphorical not covid!)
- A place to connect and share with others
- A place where you are always welcome exactly as you are
- A place to be seen and heard in a world where womxn have been taught to be seen and not heard
- A place where we’re working to upturn the dominant cultural narratives that perpetuate abuse, discrimination and repression
- A place where we’re remembering and reigniting the wisdom of our ancestors whilst also redefining and updating what it means to be a woman
That’s just some of what a womxn’s circle means to me but it’s not easily translated into words, the best way to discover the magic is to come along and discover what it means to you!
As we Retreat to the Moon Lodge, a tradition as old as time, something in us shifts and there is no doubting the tangible power of womxn in circle.
In a womxn's circle we can show up exactly as we are. In a world of predictability and restraint here we are reminded of our innate cyclical and feeling natures and are invited to explore a life lived at an intuitive pace.
Womxn's Yoga . Nidra . Nature . Womxn's Circles . Menstrual Mentoring
How to Attend:
- Book your space (there are limited numbers and we need to keep your info for Track & Trace)
- Read our Principles & Sharing in Circle Guidance before you join (sent on booking)
- Come along at least 10 minutes early to settle in!
What to Bring:
- A pillow/cushion to sit on
- If we're outdoors you might like a mat or rug to keep you separate from the ground
- A blanket for any relaxation practices we might do
- Drinking water
- If anything more specific is required by the facilitator of the particular circle you are attending it will be sent out in a separate email ahead of the circle
Optional but Nice:
- Thermos of tea/hot drink
- Journal/pen for notes and reflections
- Item for our central altar
A donation to venue hire is appreciate and can be offered in cash, bank transfer or card on the day. It's usually a very small amount and is not required for you to attend.
Location: Furtho Manor Farm, MK19 6NR (detailed joining info sent on booking)
These circles are inclusive of but not exclusive to those with wombs and periods. You don't have to have a womb or periods to join our circle but if you do we're here to accommodate that.
Where a class, womxn's circle or retreat is aimed at womxn it is open to all who identify as womxn without question. We value diversity of expression, experience and perspectives.
Explorations of the Feminine are inherently inclusive and as such open to all including any person who identifies as a woman, any expression or identification of femininity as well as non-binary gender expressions.
Read full policy and commitment:
- Your seat in the circle£0£00£0