Full Moon Fierce Free Flow + Yoga Nidra (online)
Time & Location
About The Event
Full Moon Fierce Free Flow (online)
Zoom online (link sent on booking)
Intuitive movement & dynamic practices to unleash your wildness & connect to your instincts.
Great for inner summer (ovulation), a fiery inner autumn (luteal), the 2nd trimester of pregnancy (if all is well) and when you feel pumped or in need of uplifting and reinvigorating.
An invitation to stay connected to the seasons and cycles of our bodies and nature through movement, rest and connection.
Suitable for pregnancy, all phases of the menstrual cycle, menopause & open to all who identify as womxn with or without cycles.
Learn more: https://www.moonforestflow.com/wildwomanyoga
Womxn's Yoga . Nidra . Nature . Womxn's Circles . Menstrual Mentoring
If you have periods this class will offer cycle adaptions and each week we explore practices for the different seasons of the cycle but cyclical living isn't only the remit of people with periods so you totally don't have to have periods to join us.
If you are pregnant you are welcome to join from 14 weeks onwards, let me know when booking and I will offer supportive practices and adaptations. If you want to join before 14 weeks you are welcome to join the restorative new moon weeks. If you are a pregnancy yoga teacher or yoga teacher with a good awareness of how to take care of yourself in pregnancy then contact me and we can discuss. If you really want to join before 14 weeks please don't come without telling me we can work something out :)
Post Natal & Lactating
You are welcome to join after 6 weeks or when you are ready to return to movement, let me know when booking and I will offer supportive practices and adaptations. Babies and children always welcome online and in person.
This practice is intended to be supportive of all cycle phases and life stages, let me know on booking and I will offer supportive practices and adaptations.
Non-Binary Gender Expressions
Where a class, womxn's circle or retreat is aimed at womxn, it is open to all who identify as womxn without question.
Explorations of the Feminine are inherently inclusive and as such open to all including any person who identifies as a woman, any expression or identification of femininity as well as non-binary gender expressions.
Well Woman Yoga Therapy
I am a certified Well Woman Yoga Therapy & Pregnancy Yoga teacher with a special interest in Menstrual Cycle Awareness, breaking taboos & a cyclical approach to life and practice.
My womxn's yoga classes are intended to be open to all who identify as womxn but can be particularly useful and helpful for:
- Period pain
- Endometriosis / adenomyosis
- Anovulatory cycles
- Missing periods / missed periods
- Fertility challenges
- Trying to conceive
- Baby loss (including abortion) recovery
- Post-natal recovery
- The transition to peri-menopause
- The transition to menopause and beyond
- Those without menstrual cycles and/or uterus but a desire to connect to Femininity and/or cyclical living (whether born without, no longer or never having had or transwomxn)
- Anxiety/depression/mental health challenges
- This list is not exhaustive but just to highlight some of the main experiences
You can learn more about my approach here
Arrive early for a tea, a chat and some card pulling if you want to anytime from 09:50.
How to Attend:
- Click ticket link
- Register by choosing your donation
- Choose manual payment for bank transfer (less fees for me so much appreciated)
- A Zoom link and joining info including playlist link will be sent to you in the confirmation email
FREE to anyone who needs it via Suspended Yoga - choose the SY ticket option ♥
Donation - pay what you feel
Location: Zoom (link on booking)
- Click the joining instructions link in the email
- Complete your form if not already done
- Gather your props
- Set up your space
- Download your playlist
- As part of my insurance each year I need you to complete a new health form
- If you're new to my classes I need to know a little about your history and what you're bringing with you to class (as much as you feel to share)
- You'll be sent a link on booking
Explorations of the Feminine are inherently inclusive and as such these circles are open to all who identify as women including trans, non-binary or any other expression or identification of femininity. These classes value diversity of expression, experience and perspectives.
Open to all ages, life stages and cycle phases, including babies and young children (with adults).
Read full policy and commitment:
- Free for Immerse tier Patrons£0£00£0
- £12 donation£12£120£0
- £10 donation£10£100£0
- £7 donation£7£70£0
- £6 donation£6£60£0
- £3 donation£3£30£0
- Free via Suspended Yoga£0£00£0