Seasons & Cycles Circle - Autumn Equinox (for Patrons)
Time & Location
About The Event
Seasons & Cycles Circle - Autumn Equinox (for Patrons/online)
Zoom online (link sent on booking)
Gathering together to reclaim our wild and cyclical ways ♥
Taking time to honour and celebrate these turning points of the wheel of the year is a way to deepen our connection to the rhythms of nature and of our bodies.
At Autumn Equinox, day and night are once more of equal length. As the days grow shorter and the nights grow longer, everything is beginning to slow. The plants and trees now begin to wane, turn inwards and seed, preparing to begin the whole cycle again.
As we dive into nourishing autumnal practices with a healthy dose of rest, connection and sharing.
These Wild Woman Club Circles are held at the seasonal junctures to honour and celebrate the rhythms of nature and of our bodies.
Sign up to Patreon to join: www.patreon.com/wildwomanclub
Free to all tiers
Image credit: chrislawton.co.uk
WHAT TO EXPECT
These circles are guided by the group dynamic but generally...
- Sharing (optional)
- Explorations of this seasonal juncture and its association with our own cycles (if you have periods) and the lunar cycle if not
It's a space where your autonomy is encouraged and everything is optional. This is your time you can engage as much or as little as you feel. We're just happy to have you with us.
Read more here:
- FREE to all tiers
How to Attend:
- Click ticket link
- Complete registration form
- A Zoom link and will be sent to you in the confirmation email
- Joining instructions will follow closer to the date
Zoom (link sent on booking)
- Fully charged/charging laptop or device with audio and video capacity if possible
- Something to sit on and be comfortable
- Cosy things for any lying down we might do
- Drinking water/cacao/tea
- Journal and pen (optional for notes/doodling)
- Playlist (link sent separately in joining info email or your own tunes if you want music/downloaded if possible to save on bandwidth)
I am actively committed to inclusivity and diversity across all areas including but not limited to our LGBTQIA+ and BIPOC communities to the best of my knowledge, understanding and ability and it's something that I don't just do to be right on, to meet a quota or to fall in line but because it's really bloody important to me that everyone feels welcome.
Explorations of the Feminine are inherently inclusive and as such open to all including any person who identifies as a woman, any expression or identification of femininity as well as non-binary gender expressions.
My work is inclusive of but not exclusive to those with wombs and periods. You don't have to have a womb or periods to practice with me or join a circle but if you do I'm here to accommodate that.
The Feminine with a capital F is innately inclusive.
Open to all ages, life stages and cycle phases, including babies and young children (with adults).
- Your seat in the circle£0£00£0