Seasons & Cycles Womxn's Circle - Beltane (for Patrons)
Time & Location
About The Event
Seasons & Cycles Womxn's Circle - Beltane (for Patrons/online)
Zoom online (link sent on booking)
Gathering together to reclaim our wild and cyclical ways ♥
Taking time to honour and celebrate these turning points of the wheel of the year is a way to deepen our connection to the rhythms of nature and of our bodies.
Beltane (also celebrated as May Day) is the midpoint between Ostara (Spring Equinox) and Litha (Summer Solstice). It is one of the Celtic fire festivals. A celebration of the fertility of the Earth and the peaking of spring.
A reminder of our expansive nature; our capacity to grow, create & bring our projects into the world. A uniting of the archetypal masculinities and archetypal feminininities of our natures.
A time to connect to our inner fire, our spark and to bring our projects, gifts and passions forward into the world.
Join us to dive into replenishing, nourishing practices, rest, connection and sharing around the theme: Expand.
These Wild Woman Club Womxn's Circles are held at the seasonal junctures to honour and celebrate the rhythms of nature and of our bodies.
Sign up to Patreon to join: www.patreon.com/wildwomanclub
Image credit: chrislawton.co.uk
WHAT TO EXPECT
Sharing, a carefully crafted playlist & a blend of sound and breath work, meditation, journaling, dance and yoga nidra depending on what comes up and what is needed. These circles are guided by the group dynamic.
Read more here:
- Free to Wild Woman, Full Flow & Immerse tier members
- By donation to all other tier members
- But always free for Patrons in need no questions asked
How to Attend:
- Click ticket link
- Complete registration form
- If donating choose manual payment for bank transfer and bank details will be emailed to you automatically on booking or pay via Paypal if you prefer
- A Zoom link and will be sent to you in the confirmation email
- Joining instructions will follow closer to the date
Zoom (link sent on booking)
- Fully charged/charging laptop or device with audio and video capacity if possible
- Something to sit on and be comfortable
- Cosy things for any lying down we might do
- Drinking water/cacao/tea
- Journal and pen (optional for notes/doodling)
- Playlist (link sent separately in joining info email or your own tunes if you want music/downloaded if possible to save on bandwidth)
I am actively committed to inclusivity and diversity across all areas including but not limited to our LGBTQIA+ and BIPOC communities to the best of my knowledge, understanding and ability and it's something that I don't just do to be right on, to meet a quota or to fall in line but because it's really bloody important to me that everyone feels welcome.
Explorations of the Feminine are inherently inclusive and as such open to all including any person who identifies as a woman, any expression or identification of femininity as well as non-binary gender expressions.
My classes are inclusive of but not exclusive to those with wombs and periods.
You don't have to have a womb or periods to practice with me or join a circle but if you do I'm here to accommodate that.
The Feminine with a capital F is innately inclusive.
Open to all ages, life stages and cycle phases, including babies and young children (with adults).
- IMMERSE tier ticket£0£00£0
- FULL FLOW tier ticket£0£00£0
- WILD WOMAN tier ticket£0£00£0
- LITE FLOW tier ticket£8£80£0
- FOREST tier ticket£12£120£0
- MOON tier ticket£15£150£0
- Free for all in need£0£00£0