Sat, 19 Nov|
Furtho East, Furtho Manor Farm or Zoom
Wild Woman Yoga on the Farm or online
A wild and cyclical practice for women of all ages, life stages and cycle phases.
Time & Location
19 Nov 2022, 10:00 – 11:15 GMT
Furtho East, Furtho Manor Farm or Zoom, Northampton Rd, Milton Keynes MK19 6NR, UK
About The Event
Wild Woman Yoga class
Furtho East, Furtho Manor Farm OR online via Zoom (details sent on booking)
Wild Woman Yoga is yoga for the whole village.
- A wild and cyclical practice for women of all ages, life stages and cycle phases.
- A practice of exploring movement that honours and nourishes our wild and cyclical ways.
- An invitation to surrender to the flow and be released from expectations of consistency, predictability and infinite resource.
- A shift from rigid repetition and ambition to fluid spontaneity and contentment.
- An encouragement to practice in a way that is fluid and adaptable to the waxing and waning of our needs and nature.
- A remembering of the freedom that lies beyond form.
- A call back home to our wilder selves.
If you are bringing your little ones, you are welcome to bring a helper for free. Whether a grandma, a best friend, a husband or paid carer. The farm has miles of walking trails that they can use to help your little ones get to sleep or explore and play. And they are welcome to be in the space with us too if you prefer.
Read more about Wild Woman Yoga here: https://www.moonforestflow.com/wildwomanyoga
Accessibility and inclusivity are super important to me. Read more about that here: https://www.moonforestflow.com/inclusivity
If you're new to my classes you can read more about me here: https://www.moonforestflow.com/about
Wilder Woman members
Sign up to be a member: https://patreon.com/wildwomanclub£0.00
For those who purchased a 2-class pass for £20 and attend both classes£0.00
2-class pass online
For those who purchased a 2-class pass for £15 and attend both classes online£0.00