FREE Monthly Circle ~ UNITY circle!
Time & Location
About The Event
FREE Monthly Unity Circle
For this month only we offer a unity circle. Unity circles are rooted in the emphasis of unity, reconnection and reconciliation. They are focused on the interconnected of all of humanity regardless of gender or gender identity.
Open to all, including babies and young children.
Women ~ please feel free to bring your brothers, husbands, friends, neighbours…
This month our circle is open to all regardless of genders or gender identity. Co-hosted with my dear friend and partner of our beloved Chiara Pete Timmins. Pete runs regular men’s circles and will be offering a space holding and a unity themed yoga nidra.
It is so very important that we each have our sacred spaces but it is equally so that we stand as a united front.
A women's circle is a safe and sacred space for women to come together, use their voices, be seen, heard and held. This is our monthly sacred space of rest, retreat and reconnection. There is something incredibly powerful about women gathering together in sacred space. In the moon lodge we can show up exactly as we are and feel heard, nurtured, supported and understood. In a world of predictability and restraint here we are reminded of our innate cyclical and feeling natures and are invited to explore a life lived in full flow of our emotions and at an intuitive pace.
Many men have been brought up and encouraged to not share their thoughts, feelings and emotions, a social taboo. This has left many men feeling confused, lost and even lonely. The much needed coming together and reconnecting with our brotherhood, is more important now than it ever has been. Encouraging, comforting and being there for one another, to create a safe, sacred place where there is no judgement and we can let down our walls that hold in the toxic masculinity that has polluted our world. Allowing ourselves to come into a place of authenticity, kindness, compassion and love through inspiration and admiration for each and every man no matter his background.
Unity circle ~ Bringing the two together in Unity
Unity circles are rooted in the emphasis of unity, reconnection and reconciliation. They are focused on the interconnectedness of all of humanity regardless of gender or gender identity.
This is a circle that invites men and women to come together and share in the spirit of openness, connection, respect and unity. An opportunity to gain insights into other perspectives and deepen into empathy, connection and compassion.
What to expect:
- Opening space, centring, grounding and introduction
- Each month there will be different practices and explorations, some with me, some with other women
- As we build our community the content, themes and practices we partake in will be guided by our needs, wants and desires as a community
- We will close each gathering with a sharing circle ~ the sharing will sometimes be completely open and sometimes be themed
- Sharing is always optional, you can always pass and just sit back and soak up the words from the other women
‘In the native American tradition if you wanted to destroy a village you simply destroyed the Moon Lodge – the place where the woman gathered every new moon to intuit insight to govern the tribe. So it stands to reason that the fastest way to rebuild our global village is to re-instate the tradition of the Moon Lodge or Red Tent.’ ~ Tanishk
The Yurt, Aspley Guise (further details sent on booking)
Detailed information will be sent out to all those booked on each month in the days leading up to our circle. This will include detailed location information, our theme and any practices we will be exploring plus any guest teachers or speakers that will be attending.
- Yoga mat/rug and cushion
- Blankets/pillows/bolsters/sleeping bag (anything you like to be cosy and comfortable)
- Journal and pen (for reflections and sometimes questions we will dive into together)
- Drinking water/snacks (optional)
- Sacred space items that you want to place on the communal altar (optional)
Free ~ with a small donation to room hire, our charitable cause this month and supplies
Click 'register' button on event page to register
Once the gathering is fully booked, wait list tickets will become available.
- Booking is essential as it helps to manage numbers. We limit these circles in size to ensure we maintain the intimacy whilst still allowing plenty of women to join. Some venues have smaller space limitations than others.
- Booking is also essential as often the address of where the circle takes place is private and needs to be emailed to all those attending
- Free circles often feel like less of a commitment which can be a lovely feeling if you're a bit averse to committing but please do try to honour your space and if you need to cancel your place then please give us as much notice as possible so that we can offer your space to someone on the waiting list or re-advertise the circle
See you in the moon lodge!
Carly and Pete x
Embodying our cyclical nature through yoga, nidra, nature, menstruality and women's circles.
Living and practicing in a way that honours and celebrates the seasons and cycles of our bodies and nature.
Yoga . Nidra . Nature . Women’s Circles . Menstruality
- Seat in the circle£0£00£0
- Wait list£0£00£0